It’s no secret that video captures critical nonverbal communication that isn’t recorded in written transcripts — from body language and voice intonation to facial expressions and gestures. Legal videography not only helps simplify the communication of complex material, it can persuasively demonstrate — or undermine — the credibility of deponents and witnesses.
Cite’s legal videographers shoot in digital format using professional-grade, high-definition cameras — which simultaneously record video and audio backups onto DVD for redundancy. Moreover, they’re experienced in trial presentation, onsite editing and mobile videoconferencing.
Capabilities in addition to standard deposition videos
- Picture-In-Picture Depositions
- Day-In-The-Life Videos
- Mediation Or Settlement Videos
- Site Inspections
- Mock Depositions
- Linear & Nonlinear Editing
- Multimedia Enhancement — From Freeze-Frame Closeups To Audio Adjustments
- Video Duplication
- Format Conversion For Any Type Of Audio Or Video Into Various Formats
Cite’s editing stations enable us to deliver broadcast-quality media for presentation at mediations, hearings, trials and arbitrations.